Sora to Kasai
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilPortailDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Jeux, jouets et Lego : le deuxième à ...
Voir le deal

[Ryuu] Metal Gear Titans

4 participants
AuteurMessage
Invité
Invité

[Ryuu] Metal Gear Titans Empty
MessageSujet: [Ryuu] Metal Gear Titans   [Ryuu] Metal Gear Titans Icon_minitimeLun 14 Avr - 19:36

Wesh! This is an amv that I was working on but got bored so I decided to stop and maybe if I find some ideas, carry on later. It’s just an action amv for which I was just testing things out on. Hope to get some feedback in terms of the editing. I tried not to make it too random, so I chose scenes that flowed with each other and just tried to edit to the song. Enjoy!

Anime: Shingeki no Kyojin
Song: Rules of Nature - Jamie Christopherson

In french:
Spoiler:
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
MagicDarkLight
Sora to Kasai
Sora to Kasai
MagicDarkLight

Masculin Messages : 7147

MessageSujet: Re: [Ryuu] Metal Gear Titans   [Ryuu] Metal Gear Titans Icon_minitimeMar 15 Avr - 0:37

Hello, that was a nice idea to combine these two sources, I liked it and I can see what you tried to do but I think the transitions could still be better, especially when you use the "slashes" you should keep the white of them and have the next scene comes out of the light instead of just forcing it inside the slash.
Also the camera transition at 0:10 is quite weird, you're zooming in a forest to dezoom from the cape, well it's not consistent and you have a contrary movement which is not adviced. Also the pace of the song is still calm until 12s so you shouldn't use rough moves like these.

Good job, it's quite classic but I liked it Smile

https://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: [Ryuu] Metal Gear Titans   [Ryuu] Metal Gear Titans Icon_minitimeMar 15 Avr - 17:21

Merci mec! I'm glad you like the idea. I had the idea in my head for a while, and I imagined loads of complex things but I didn't know how to do them so I ended up doing a simple action amv. I'll make those improvements if I ever get round to finishing this.
irany
Converti
Converti
irany

Masculin Messages : 1243

MessageSujet: Re: [Ryuu] Metal Gear Titans   [Ryuu] Metal Gear Titans Icon_minitimeMar 15 Avr - 19:03

Hi,

It's pretty good I think. There are good ideas and the pace is well controlled throughout.

However, trying to work more rigorous way colorimetry.

With a little more experience, you can make nice amv!
http://team.abc.verygames.net/index.php?file=Gallery
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: [Ryuu] Metal Gear Titans   [Ryuu] Metal Gear Titans Icon_minitimeMar 15 Avr - 19:34

Not bad! gg^^
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: [Ryuu] Metal Gear Titans   [Ryuu] Metal Gear Titans Icon_minitimeMar 15 Avr - 19:46

irany a écrit:

Hi,

It's pretty good I think. There are good ideas and the pace is well controlled throughout.

Wow man, I'm glad you commented. I was actually thinking of posting it on your forum. I'm a bit confused by what you mean by "rigorous way colorimetry". But you're right about the experience bit, practice makes perfect. Thanks irany drunken Also your avatar is really cool What a Face 

(I'm sorry I cannot speak french Sad It would be easier for you guys to give feedback)

Bigalaxy a écrit:
Not bad! gg^^

merci bigy
Akuzo
Sora to Kasai
Sora to Kasai
Akuzo

Masculin Messages : 4732

MessageSujet: Re: [Ryuu] Metal Gear Titans   [Ryuu] Metal Gear Titans Icon_minitimeMar 15 Avr - 20:02

Not bad. i like the atmosphere of the clip, although it is too short. i'm sure you will be able to make a good full clip so i expect to see that. if you have not cottoned on my english shit sucks clips. GG and the next Smile
https://www.youtube.com/user/AkuzOamv
irany
Converti
Converti
irany

Masculin Messages : 1243

MessageSujet: Re: [Ryuu] Metal Gear Titans   [Ryuu] Metal Gear Titans Icon_minitimeMar 15 Avr - 20:40

Ryuu a écrit:
irany a écrit:

Hi,

Wow man, I'm glad you commented. I was actually thinking of posting it on your forum. I'm a bit confused by what you mean by "rigorous way colorimetry". But you're right about the experience bit, practice makes perfect. Thanks irany drunken Also your avatar is really cool What a Face 

(I'm sorry I cannot speak french Sad It would be easier for you guys to give feedback)

Bigalaxy a écrit:
Not bad! gg^^

merci bigy

Colorimetry is not aesthetic. This effect is not blue color natural image.

Next time try to make more natural colorimetry that does not shock the eye.

Example:

https://2img.net/r/hpimg15/pics/198985581.png
http://team.abc.verygames.net/index.php?file=Gallery
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: [Ryuu] Metal Gear Titans   [Ryuu] Metal Gear Titans Icon_minitimeMar 15 Avr - 21:29

Akuzo a écrit:
Not bad. i like the atmosphere of the clip, although it is too short. i'm sure you will be able to make a good full clip so i expect to see that. if you have not cottoned on my english shit sucks clips. GG and the next Smile

Thanks for the comment. If I can understand what you are saying than your english is fine. I actually don’t mind if you respond in French, I can read and understand it better than I can write it, that’s the main reason why I write in English.

@Irany
I'm surprised you were able to get such a good still. I should provide a dl. I understand what you mean now. The thing is I took levi from another scene and in that scene his hair changes colour, (goes bluey because he's near the light) so I tried to change the colouring so that he blends into the background of the new scene, but in the process his skin colour became unnatural. I'll try to clean it up with photoshop.
PBE
Sora to Kasai
Sora to Kasai
PBE

Masculin Messages : 4353

MessageSujet: Re: [Ryuu] Metal Gear Titans   [Ryuu] Metal Gear Titans Icon_minitimeMar 8 Juil - 19:16

I'm late but i don't give a fuck

[Ryuu] Metal Gear Titans Tumblr_mn7soi1k6b1rjf4f5o1_400_by_rivaille_kun-d6givz3

It was in my top 5 subjective entries for Geekfest. Audio edit was spot-on most of the time and there's some cool sections. Only some lip sync which felt a bit odd (Mother with "Rules of Nature", and Eren when he says "Alive" in the first chorus.

There's potential in you!

By the way: FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, POST "No RESCUE" !!! Very Happy
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: [Ryuu] Metal Gear Titans   [Ryuu] Metal Gear Titans Icon_minitime

[Ryuu] Metal Gear Titans
Page 1 sur 1