Sora to Kasai
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilPortailDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -45%
PC Portable LG Gram 17″ Intel Evo Core i7 32 Go ...
Voir le deal
1099.99 €

[MEP] Brave Hearts 2

3 participants
AuteurMessage
Fobos
Vieux Brigand
Vieux Brigand
Fobos

Masculin Messages : 135

[MEP] Brave Hearts 2 Empty
MessageSujet: [MEP] Brave Hearts 2   [MEP] Brave Hearts 2 Icon_minitimeSam 10 Fév - 19:36

[MEP] Brave Hearts 2 180206104331593613
MERCI AKUZO!!!

Hello! So, finally this mep is here! Actually it was Agito's project (march 2017) on Boku no hero academia but he cant finish anything (he send me like 5 unfinished amvs XD) and this one really interesting for me! I offered him continue it with collaboration because i love this song! But yeah, we droped it after our first parts..We think to finish it later but no insp at all and Rikudo do Shuryo 2 with this song..I thought that it was pointless to do with this song and if you havent enough inso for continue but later im invite you guys and it was a big surprise for me that you join this mep bcz I thought that no one of you didnt go in my mep (because im a bad hoster too - just remembering my old mep - THE WORLD xD and i have 3-4 mep that i started and deleted bcz no one didnt start to do part, lol..) But yep, i was really happy to know that you go in this mep and i thankful to each of you who participate in this MEP ! Yes, maybe it's not something special (like all what i do xD) but its a special MEP for me and Agito for sure bcz we are a big fan of you guys! So yes, thanks a lot for participate, im really love all tracks and I will never forget this!!!! THANK YOU A LOT!!!! And enjoy!!  

Info
Anime: Boku no Hero Academia, One Punch Man, Mob Psycho, Fairy Tail, Dragon Ball Super, Shingeki No Kyojin, Sword Art Online, Boruto
Song: DANGERKIDS - Glass On Water

Stream: https://youtu.be/WHpuHXlkTM8

DOWNLOAD LINK
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
MagicDarkLight
Sora to Kasai
Sora to Kasai
MagicDarkLight

Masculin Messages : 7148

MessageSujet: Re: [MEP] Brave Hearts 2   [MEP] Brave Hearts 2 Icon_minitimeLun 12 Fév - 19:38

Yeahhh it's cool so many of us took part in, in the end, glad we could finish this project man! Thanks for the support anyways, you're welcooome!

I really enjoyed Akuzo's part, last but not least bounce The MEP is ok and we got a nice transition between Foboros and my part cheers
https://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
Zuuki'
Sora to Kasai
Sora to Kasai
Zuuki'

Masculin Messages : 756

MessageSujet: Re: [MEP] Brave Hearts 2   [MEP] Brave Hearts 2 Icon_minitimeLun 12 Fév - 19:41

glad u like it !
Fobos
Vieux Brigand
Vieux Brigand
Fobos

Masculin Messages : 135

MessageSujet: Re: [MEP] Brave Hearts 2   [MEP] Brave Hearts 2 Icon_minitimeMer 14 Fév - 13:18

MagicDarkLight a écrit:
Thanks for the support anyways, you're welcooome!

The MEP is ok and we got a nice transition between Foboros and my part cheers

Yeah,its really have nice transition with you and me, MDL! And hope we can did it again in future with you guys! X)

Btw, i think main problem of this mep (as i can see not everyone love it ) that is just good and not so interesting bcz i didnt create chat in discord who participate in this mep for more coordinate..Okay, for next mep ! But yep, i dont know how much time i rewatch it, hehe
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: [MEP] Brave Hearts 2   [MEP] Brave Hearts 2 Icon_minitime

[MEP] Brave Hearts 2
Page 1 sur 1