Sora to Kasai
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilPortailDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Réassort du coffret Pokémon 151 ...
Voir le deal

Li0n - Space Tunes

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Li0n
Touriste
Touriste
Li0n

Li0n - Space Tunes Empty
MessageSujet: Li0n - Space Tunes   Li0n - Space Tunes Icon_minitimeVen 26 Mar - 12:50

Li0n - Space Tunes CWo9qZS

Stream:
Download Link(4k): https://drive.google.com/file/d/1q_x_Dk4OsxHzYOLGrkgtNom8CCqmvp8m/view?usp=sharing
Download Link(1080p): https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kD_Bic3ePGcifld0ujvJAyOmWUs0c0gF/view?usp=sharing
Anime: Space Dandy
Music: Chinese Man - I Got That Tune (Tha Trickaz Remix)
Comment: Hello STK! Basketball This is a video i did for a 3day IC. It started out as a fun video but some more categories like action and dance got mixed in there in the process bounce The sync got a bit weird at times but i had a lot of fun editing this and i hope you will get some enjoyment out of it. All feedback is encouraged and really appreciated!
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
MagicDarkLight
Sora to Kasai
Sora to Kasai
MagicDarkLight

Masculin Messages : 7147

Li0n - Space Tunes Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Li0n - Space Tunes   Li0n - Space Tunes Icon_minitimeSam 27 Mar - 12:31

Hey Li0n,

That was an interesting mix, I don't think I've seen Space dandy in such an action oriented fashion before. I enjoyed it for the most part but indeed some synch got a bit weaker during the big electro parts. Also, I think the build up at 50s could have been a bit more intense. But it was still pretty solid, the scene selection at the end was cool too, it's ending a bit too abruptly though.

Good job and good luck in the IC!
https://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
Li0n
Touriste
Touriste
Li0n

Li0n - Space Tunes Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Li0n - Space Tunes   Li0n - Space Tunes Icon_minitimeDim 4 Avr - 20:22

MagicDarkLight a écrit:
Hey Li0n,

That was an interesting mix, I don't think I've seen Space dandy in such an action oriented fashion before. I enjoyed it for the most part but indeed some synch got a bit weaker during the big electro parts. Also, I think the build up at 50s could have been a bit more intense. But it was still pretty solid, the scene selection at the end was cool too, it's ending a bit too abruptly though.

Good job and good luck in the IC!

Thanks a lot for the feedback MDL, i agree cheers
Contenu sponsorisé

Li0n - Space Tunes Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Li0n - Space Tunes   Li0n - Space Tunes Icon_minitime

Li0n - Space Tunes
Page 1 sur 1