Sora to Kasai
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilPortailDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
-28%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Précommande : Smartphone Google Pixel 8a 5G Double Sim 128Go ...
389 € 539 €
Voir le deal

Li0n - Sea Spirit (Big Contest 2020)

3 participants
AuteurMessage
Li0n
Touriste
Touriste
Li0n

Li0n - Sea Spirit (Big Contest 2020) Empty
MessageSujet: Li0n - Sea Spirit (Big Contest 2020)   Li0n - Sea Spirit (Big Contest 2020) Icon_minitimeDim 17 Mai - 10:09

Li0n - Sea Spirit (Big Contest 2020) Sea_sp10

AMVNews Link:

Download Link:

Hello STK!
This is the video I made for Big Contest. This anime was so much fun to edit with, I wanted to make a video with it since it came out because I loved the animation and the stunning visuals and I'm glad I found this song which I think fits quite well. The whole concept isn't something unique or special, but I hope you all can enjoy it! All feedback and opinions are appreciated!

Anime: Children of the Sea (Kaijuu no Kodomo)
Music: Flowen - Closure
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
MagicDarkLight
Sora to Kasai
Sora to Kasai
MagicDarkLight

Masculin Messages : 7148

MessageSujet: Re: Li0n - Sea Spirit (Big Contest 2020)   Li0n - Sea Spirit (Big Contest 2020) Icon_minitimeDim 17 Mai - 10:54

Hey Li0n !

I liked it, it's really atmospheric and you captured the song very well, the scene selection is especially good as each part of the song has a very distinct theme attached to it imo. I also really appreciated your synch and overall flow, the use of "slow motion" was enjoyable and added a lot to your impacts.
My only complain would be about some of the zooms that look a bit rough, sometimes it's because they lack a bit of accuracy, sometimes they're just a bit too linear. Nothing major though but it was still noticeable.

Overall the video is really solid and the atmosphere hits the mark! Good job and good luck in the contest!
https://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
Li0n
Touriste
Touriste
Li0n

MessageSujet: Re: Li0n - Sea Spirit (Big Contest 2020)   Li0n - Sea Spirit (Big Contest 2020) Icon_minitimeDim 17 Mai - 13:21

MagicDarkLight a écrit:
Hey Li0n !
My only complain would be about some of the zooms that look a bit rough, sometimes it's because they lack a bit of accuracy, sometimes they're just a bit too linear. Nothing major though but it was still noticeable.

Yes I get what you mean, the two connecting scenes of the zooms are a bit different and the change isn't smooth enough, I probably tried to force those zooms too much...

Thanks for the feedback MDL!!
burbigo2
Touriste
Touriste

MessageSujet: Re: Li0n - Sea Spirit (Big Contest 2020)   Li0n - Sea Spirit (Big Contest 2020) Icon_minitimeLun 18 Mai - 22:55

Yes I noticed that too, but I think it's all a question of zoom precisely.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Li0n - Sea Spirit (Big Contest 2020)   Li0n - Sea Spirit (Big Contest 2020) Icon_minitime

Li0n - Sea Spirit (Big Contest 2020)
Page 1 sur 1