Sora to Kasai
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilPortailDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -20%
Ecran PC GIGABYTE 28″ LED M28U 4K ( IPS, 1 ms, ...
Voir le deal
399 €

Little Piece - Iron Team

4 participants
AuteurMessage
bossmorad
Vieux Brigand
Vieux Brigand
bossmorad

Masculin Messages : 215

Little Piece - Iron Team Empty
MessageSujet: Little Piece - Iron Team   Little Piece - Iron Team Icon_minitimeVen 5 Juin - 9:57

Little Piece - Iron Team 14331310
Salut les gens, on vous présente notre MEP pour le Big Contest, a vrai dire notre plus gros projet depuis notre création en 2013, je suis très fière de mes compagnons, même si tout le monde n'a pas pu participer, tout le monde a aidé d'une manière ou d'une autre. Le thème au début était de faire un truc de romance, et dans les partie lentes on devait laisser les scènes en blanc et noir sauf les persos principaux, et dans les parties plus rapide laisser tout en couleur pour laisser place a la "beauté de l'amour" avec de beaux paysage, nature verte, etc.
Mais au fur et a mesure tout le monde s'est laché, sans oublier le théme originel mais on a chacun mis un touche dans notre part qui nous décris a notre façon d'éditer, et je trouve que ça s'est très bien mélangé même si des parts son un peu différente des autres.
Bref, je pense qu'on a énormément progressé, on a tous tout donné jusqu’à la fin, avec des betatests massif de la part de toute la team, chacun donnant son avis, des discussions, des disputes, c'était assez drôle mais on est tous satisfait du résultat final, je tiens a remercier strat, reyzen et hector qui on remplacer des parts, mais aussi a tous mes camarades, maintenant on se concentre sur la JE ou on participera plus individuellement, sur ceux bon visionnage <3

http://amvnews.ru/index.php?go=Files&in=view&id=6714
Youtube: Coming soon

English:

Part 1: Reyzen
Part 2: CastroJimenez2
Part 3: Shalyes
Part 4: Bossmorad
Part 5: Blackmaster
Part 6: MrGafudo
Part 7: Reyzen
Part 8: Reyzen
Part 9: Anthy
Part 10: Blackmaster
Part 11: JSK
Part 12: Ikuro
Part 13: Strat
Part 14: Strat
Part 15: Strat
Outro: Anthy
Poster: Esencia
Music: The Jezzabels - A little piece
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
MagicDarkLight
Sora to Kasai
Sora to Kasai
MagicDarkLight

Masculin Messages : 7147

MessageSujet: Re: Little Piece - Iron Team   Little Piece - Iron Team Icon_minitimeVen 5 Juin - 15:48

Yo

When I read your description it reminds me of the meps we used to do, it sounds like it was a really interesting project to make as a team and you all tried kinda hard, that's really cool. Now to be honest I didn't really like it as a whole, some parts stood out but most of them lacked important stuff in terms of editing and control of the effects used. But that's good, keep on trying new things :gg: I'll more or less detail track per track

Track 1 (EF): Very nice, I especially liked the transition at 0:13. However the texts at the beginning felt too dull.
Track 2 (Zankyou): The masks are a bit weird but otherwise it's ok. You should pay more attention on edges.
Track 3: it's not bad but the scenes are a bit bland at the beginning, it needed a bit more variations than "oh I walk in the hall". Also the effects were a bit sketchy but nice effort and it becomes better afterwards
Track 4 (5cm per second): Good atmosphere and implementation of the Big Contest stuff, it was cool Smile But the scenes with the memories behind the mask were bad, the scenes were flowing too fast and the dezoom wasn't needed, it felt weird.
Track 5 (Sky smth): rather classical but works quite fine. Nothing special to say
Track 6 (Haruhi): It could have been the best part but you completely ruined it with these annoying cam moves. You need to understand how moves should flow, here everything felt shaky and not consistent at all.
Track 7 (Tamako): Nice but the twitch was showing a bit too much and these roll transitions were being inconsistent.
Track 8 (KnK): same comment but actually a bit better
Track 9 (Nagi) : I like the first scenes, they fit the song well. Further in the part I think you used too many fades and flashes, the picture seemed unclear.
Track 10 (Hyouka) : it looked like you tried a looot of stuff altogether but didn't really think about it. The pace was kinda cool but you really need to clean out and make everything more consistent. Also these lip flaps were painful.
Track 11 (Chu2byo): The best part hands down, clean and on point, good job!
Track 12: That was cool, especially the scenes before shigatsu. I didn't like how you used too many abstract scenes, it needed one character or two inbetween. The eye transition at the end is awful though, I don't know who to blame.
Track 13 (Shigatsu): That wasn't bad but the pace was weird, I liked the mask at 3:15 but that was obviously too slow, and then you rifled the scenes, make up your mind haha
Track 14 (Kami-sama no inai): I liked that, well done
Track 15: Very nice end, the scenes were all well chosen and dat final scene though. Well thought, good job Smile

That's it guys, I hope it helps, good job and keep it up as a team :gg:
https://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
iKuro
Roseau Fringant
Roseau Fringant
iKuro

MessageSujet: Re: Little Piece - Iron Team   Little Piece - Iron Team Icon_minitimeVen 5 Juin - 18:27

MDL i love you <3

Thanks for the coment man, I was waiting for it :3
KazeShin
Ambassadeur
Ambassadeur
KazeShin

Masculin Messages : 729

MessageSujet: Re: Little Piece - Iron Team   Little Piece - Iron Team Icon_minitimeVen 5 Juin - 18:54

Nice mep Surprised
bossmorad
Vieux Brigand
Vieux Brigand
bossmorad

Masculin Messages : 215

MessageSujet: Re: Little Piece - Iron Team   Little Piece - Iron Team Icon_minitimeDim 7 Juin - 16:36

Merci MDL, thank you all <3
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Little Piece - Iron Team   Little Piece - Iron Team Icon_minitime

Little Piece - Iron Team
Page 1 sur 1